Pages

  • Home
  • Scrapbook Layouts
  • Project Life
  • Smashbook

Here + Now | Currently Loving

Friday, March 21, 2014 /


Hi!

Today I am sharing the things I am currently loving and my new Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit that came in the mail this week! Yay!

David's Tea


(1) two of the new plants I bought this week at a fundraiser for the public schools here
(2) my shark bookmark my husband drew for me, a couple weeks ago, for my love of books and sharks so nerdy haha (the other side has a tribal type drawing of a shark)
(3) my beautiful mug my husband brought back for me from Mexico
(4) David's Tea because I am a David's Tea addict

Also, I have been hooked on this song lately. I am always playing it and singing it haha
I love all the scenery of Guatemala in the video. Makes me want to go there!
Check it out!


Here are the lyrics translated into English if you are interested :)

And now for some pictures of the Office Hours Project Life Kit:

Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit

I love the packaging the kit comes in! Makes me even more excited when I open it. Great job Studio Calico!

Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit - Thickers




Love the thickers and embellishments!

Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit

Have a great day!
xoxo
Hillary

Post a Comment