Pages

  • Home
  • Scrapbook Layouts
  • Project Life
  • Smashbook

Welcome to Scrappy Forever Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014 /

Hi there!

My name is Hillary! My plan for this blog is to share my scrapbooking projects, particularly with using Becky Higgin's Project Life. This is my first year doing Project Life, but I have been scrapbooking for 12 years now. In high-school I did some large scrapbooking albums for school projects and after that I made many albums for presents and a few for myself. I have always enjoyed crafts, and in addition to scrapbooking, I knit, crochet, make jewelry, paint, draw, sew and embroider.

I really enjoy scrapbooking blogs so I thought I would try having my own. My current favorites are: Finding NanaAmanda Rose Blog; Art as LifeThe Scrappy Jedi and Happie Scrappie

Since I have decided to start Project Life this year, I am now a subscriber to Studio Calico's Project Life Kit. I love their products and how I get a new box full of creativity every month! The past few days I kept checking the mailbox to see if my new kit had arrived yet hahaha.

So....here is my first post! I am showing my first completed Project Life spread. For some reason I completed week three before finishing the other spreads haha so here is my spread for week 3! I really hope that you enjoy it! Have a great weekend and a beautiful day!

xoxo

Hillary









This is the Design I insert I used in the middle of the spread:




Post a Comment