Pages

  • Home
  • Scrapbook Layouts
  • Project Life
  • Smashbook

i heart links #1

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 /

scrapbooking room, scraproom, studio, ikea, mac, disney prints

Hello! I'm trying to start some regular posts that hopefully I will keep up with every week! Today I want to share some links that you might enjoy too!

First of all, I love Antilight blog, her layouts are so beautiful and her photography and drawings are gorgeous. She really inspires creativity.

Another great blog is Analog PaperHere she provides a great post with a template to print photos on your Canon Selphy printer!

I am going to switch my 2015 Project Life album (if I ever catch up on 2014! always behind.....) to a smaller format. Michelle de Leon's post really helped in deciding what size to choose.

And I totally want to do this Disney cookie crawl!
  1. That's so nice of you to mention me :) Your blog looks lovely, let me know what size of PL you end up using and how you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I am going to go with the 9x12 I just have to wait for them to restock the page protectors :)

      Delete